For Indian Citizens
Charity begins at home, but should not end there.— Thomas Fuller (1608–1661); English churchman, historian, author
Citizens of India, we have meaningful ways to get involved with The Miracle Foundation. You’ll change the lives of children and just possibly your own life, too.
Because Miracle Foundation India is a Section 25 organization and holds an 80G, every donation is tax deductible. By giving generously to Miracle Foundation India, you can trust that your rupees will be put to good use and will make a genuine difference in the life of a child.
If you are an Indian national, currently living in India, and would like to donate to Miracle Foundation India, you can click here to donate in rupees or please contact us directly via e-mail or by phone at +91 11 2668 5672, if you’d like to wire transfer funds to Miracle Foundation India.
Recommend a Children’s Home
If you know of a children’s home that you think we should consider for The Miracle Foundation’s method, please contact us by phone at +91 11 2668 5672, e-mail us directly, or fill out the Expression of Interest application.
Requirements for pre-qualification to The Miracle Foundation’s program:
- Located in a small town or a rural region of India
- Supports mostly children without parents (as opposed to a school or hostel)
- Registered as an non-governmental organization (NGO) under any of the following Indian Acts: the Societies Registration Act, a Charitable Trust, or a Section 25 of the Companies Act
- Holds a valid Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA) registration
- Holds a valid children’s home license (certified under the Indian Juvenile Justice Act), as well as all other licenses required to legally operate a children’s home
- Has been in operation for at least three years
- Has the capacity to support at least fifty children
- Is secular and accepting of all religions