At The Miracle Foundation, we do our absolute best to ensure that our children have the most nutritious and tasteful food possible. And we keep lizards out of our food:
JAIPUR: Nine students were admitted to hospital on Wednesday as a precautionary measure after their midday at school in which a lizard was found dead in Ralayta village near Kishangarh in Rajasthan’s Ajmer district, according to an official here.
The students were admitted to a primary hospital as a precautionary measure and were discharged after examination and observation of few hours, Akash Tomar, SDM Kishangarh said.
Next time you shoo a fly off of your food, be glad it’s not a lizard.