Work With Us
Do you have a passion for vulnerable children?
Do you believe children belong in families?
Do you want to do the impossible?
Miracle Foundation is on the lookout for talent to help us grow…
About this Role
Technology is integral to helping us achieve our vision of “a Family for Every Child in our Lifetime.”
We are seeking a full-time Product Manager to take ownership of the product lifecycle for two Miracle Foundation mobile apps currently in development:
- ThriveScale™ App – Our proprietary ThriveScale™ methodology allows us to measure progress and assess risk for children at every stage of our work. The ThriveScale™ mobile app will streamline data entry and reporting for social workers on the front lines of our work.
- FosterShare™ App – With the introduction of our FosterShare™ app, we are simplifying reporting and connecting community services to foster families. By linking agencies, experts and education to an easy-to-use app, we are creating greater stability and preventing the traumatic negative impacts on children when they are moved from foster home to foster home.
- Own and drive the native app roadmap for Miracle’s portfolio of products.
- Manage the product development lifecycle, from inception through launch, for the next iterations of our mobile apps.
- Identify market opportunities and pursue differentiating and modern mobile features
- Work with design to develop and implement mobile design systems.
- Oversee roadmap execution; work with internal stakeholders, external developers, partners, and cross-functional teams to meet deliverables and product goals.
- Rapidly iterate and evolve our mobile apps to meet user needs and the changing landscape of our sector.
- Optimize app releases, app store management, and app store ratings to maximize product adoption and ongoing app engagement.
- Track product health and business metrics to test hypotheses and identify improvement opportunities.
- Oversee user documentation and training; product support; including quality assurance and release management.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science, or related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of product management experience in mobile apps.
- Case management app/software experience is a plus.
- Experience creating roadmaps for new products and live services.
- Demonstrated ability to think globally and strategically, frame new and complex issues, recommend strategic choices, and focus the organization on the most critical and value-added activities.
- Strong communications skills and ability to break down complex information into relevant, digestible points for colleagues and executives.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter excited to shape new solutions.
- Strong business, analytical, data, and troubleshooting skills.
- A strong intuition for great mobile experiences, and a proven ability to bring them to life.
- UI/UX experience in creating delightful and elegant mobile experiences and journeys.
- Passion for helping vulnerable children and families
Location: Remote or hybrid schedule in Austin, TX
Hours: Full Time (40 hours per week)
Reports to: Director of Global Programs
Comprehensive benefits available, including health, dental, 401(k) and company match, PTO, free gym membership, 15 paid holidays, and more.
How to Apply
Provide your resume and a brief cover letter explaining why you are the best fit for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org.