Work With Us
Do you have a passion for vulnerable children?
Do you believe children belong in families?
Do you want to do the impossible?
Salesforce Administrator (Part-Time)
Miracle Foundation is seeking a part-time Salesforce NPSP administrator to help manage our existing instance and third-party integrations, implement new processes to increase efficiency, and ensure data integrity across the database.
Location: Remote-only optional; remote/on-site in Austin, TX preferred
Classification: 1099 Contractor
Hours: Part-Time (15 hours per week)
Duration: 6 month contract with option to extend
Reports to: Office Manager
The person in this position will work closely with the Office Manager to prioritize and execute projects that support our Fundraising and Program teams.
- Provide day-to-day end user support and assist users with implementing best practices
- Manage all third-party app integrations, including Salesforce Inbox, Form Assembly, Pardot, AMP Impact, and Classy Pay
- Maintain and create workflow rules, validation rules, and formula fields
- Create reports and dashboards to display accurate organizational data
- Address duplicate data and put systems in place to ensure data integrity
- Customize fields, page layouts, custom tabs, objects and applications
- Work alongside Office Manager to update and maintain permission sets, sharing rules, user roles, profiles, etc.
- Deploy system updates and upgrades
Knowledge & Experience Requirements
- 2+ years of Salesforce NPSP admin experience
- Salesforce Administrator/Advanced Administrator Certification preferred
- Pardot admin experience preferred
- Advanced reporting skills
- Analytical and process-driven with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Nonprofit experience required
How to Apply
Provide your resume and a brief cover letter explaining your interest, experience and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.