Work With Us
Miracle Foundation is an international nonprofit that helps orphans and foster children find a safe, stable, and permanent family. Whether in an orphanage or the Foster Care System, our vision is a family for every child in our lifetime. For the past 23 years, Miracle Foundation has been dedicated to improving the lives of children. In 2022 alone, we supported more than 170,000 children—and this is just the beginning. Today, we are a world leader in ending the need for orphanages and ensuring children grow up in safe, stable families. To achieve this, we are actively uniting children with families, partnering with frontline workers, preventing children from entering the system whenever possible, and stabilizing placements for children until they find a forever family. Founded in 2000, Miracle Foundation has consistently received the highest ratings from Charity Navigator and other watchdog organizations that assess charities’ effectiveness and financial transparency.
Miracle Foundation is an international nonprofit for children headquartered in Austin, Texas, with offices in New York City and New Delhi. Interested in joining our team? Send your resume to email@example.com
Reports to: Head of Product
Location: United States
Summary: The UX Lead will work with the product team to identify and resolve usability concerns with our application leading to higher user adoption and retention. They will select research methods, recruit users, write research scripts, conduct research and help the product team better understand what will make a user’s experience more intuitive, accessible, and seamless. The person in this position also assists with UX design.
- Conduct primary and secondary user research
- Conduct and evaluate quantitative and qualitative research
- Perform market and ethnographic research
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and evaluate research topics
- Plan and implement user research strategies and methodologies
- Perform usability studies with consumers
- Ask questions, gather data, and analyze data
- Deliver oral and written presentations
- Use a diverse set of UX research tools
- Prepare mockups and clickable prototypes
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science, or related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of UX experience
Required Abilities and Skills:
- Ability to perform all research-related tasks including: research, planning, evaluating, and iteration
- Ability to formulate specific, answerable, and practical questions
- Ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders and act as a strategic partner in product decisions
- Experience with remote testing tools
- A strong desire for creative problem-solving with a positive attitude
- Experience with design tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, Axure RP, Balsamiq
- Excellent time-management skills
- Has a passion to improve the lives of marginalized children and families
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to read fine print, view computer screens, and communicate with others to exchange information.
- Occasional travel may be required
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Child Safeguarding Policy
Any employee, consultant, contractor or the supplier undertaking an activity on behalf of Miracle Foundation must sign and comply with the Miracle Foundation’s Child Safeguarding Policy which is a statement of Miracle Foundation’s commitment to preventing abuse and protecting children with whom it comes into contact.
This extends not only to children with whom Miracle Foundation and its partners work directly with, but also includes children whom staff are responsible for. Miracle Foundation believes that the situation of children must be improved through the promotion of their rights supported and demonstrated by all members of staff. Miracle Foundation’s Code of Conduct sets out the standards to which all staff members must adhere.